- Researcher with world-renowned and pioneer of expertise and expert performance Dr K. Anders Ericsson. Currently undergoing research on the practice tasks and their relevance to acquiring expertise in golf.
- Co founder of Leap Golf. A unique coaching brand/business specializing in the 5 areas of expert performance in United Kingdom
- Multiple magazine publications in the UK.
- Received recognition by the PGA (Professional Golfers Association) for the success of Leap Golf.
- Broadcasted on multiple radio stations in the USA and UK.
- Lectured at a Bradford College discussing topics on coaching, business development and expert performance.
- Invited to consult for the Bradford College and the BCS (British college Sports) playing a role in setting up coaching opportunities, arranging venues for tournaments and selecting talented young golfers.
- Coached multiple juniors who have represented the city of Leeds.
- Coached multiple students who have represented the county of Yorkshire.
- Coached multiple students who have represented the country of England at an international level.
- Head coach for the Junior performance Center at Cookridge Hall Golf Club.
- Coached multiple students who have gained scholarships to Auburn University, Texas Tech University, New Mexico and Arkansas.
- Obtained an O-1 Visa, only eligible for professionals who have reached an extremely high level of ability, at the age of 24.
- Completed a 3-year FdSc in sport science specifically applied to golf.
- Completed a National Diploma specifically applied to sports performance.
- Practice coach to multiple professionals in the UK.
- TPI Certified.
- Aim-point certified.