During a tournament only acceptable golf attire is permitted. Players and caddies are not allowed to wear shoes with metal spikes, short shorts, swimwear, denim of any kind, t-shirts, or tank tops. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Players and caddies not appropriately attired will not be permitted to participate.
Us Kids Golf recommends the following required dress at the golf course:
- Hats/visors must be worn with brim forward
- Males must remove hat/visor while indoors
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times
- Girls’ fitted shirts do not have to be tucked in, but should be an appropriate length.Prohibited dress at the golf course:
- Tank tops, T-shirts
- Short shorts, skorts or skirts that are too short
- Cut-off shorts
- Gym shorts or pants
At the host facility., proper attire is required. This includes all practice rounds, Family Nights and Awards Ceremonies. Players and caddies in violation will not be allowed to tee off.